• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

10 meter radio listening to interesting frequencies?

yeah 10 meters is dead i got in to radios in the tail end of the last peek in propagation..
from time to time i do hear people on 28.450 28.350 and some guy on 28.425
kind of a shame but i am holding out for the next peek..

Todd is on from 9 am until at least 10 pm eastern every day.A Trump supporter who hates the PD and the 2nd amendment.

Last edited:
if you take the time in the above video, you can freeze the pic when he holds up the letter and you can actually read the stupid comments by the toad.

He thinks the NRA is just a scam to get gun owners names.

Ya, Todd thinks he is entitled to his own personal frequency. If operators started staking out their own frequency, there would be room in the tech/novice portion for only 66 people, everyone else will only be able answer CQ's. That is my main objection with Todd's operating this way. I am sure that is why Laura Smith told him he must share .425.
Rich

really if you want to find some interesting things get a $8 RTL-SDR it picks up 24mhz to 1.7 ghz no gaps ....you can do so much with it but you need a computer to use it so not sure of this will help you i use it with my laptop makes for fun when listening to local cops it can do it all :)

Reactions: Limeybastard

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?