• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

148 5 to 4 pin mic?

Where can I find how to make my 148gtl a 4 pin? Have one that used to belong to my dad, he sold it and now I got it. Problem is the previous owner cut the little board and 5 pin jack out. Put in a 4 pin but did not wire anything. So I need to know which of the blue, green, red, orange and grey wires to put into which pin, 1, 2, 3, 4. Please help. Want to fix it and give it back to him.

Where can I find how to make my 148gtl a 4 pin? Have one that used to belong to my dad, he sold it and now I got it. Problem is the previous owner cut the little board and 5 pin jack out. Put in a 4 pin but did not wire anything. So I need to know which of the blue, green, red, orange and grey wires to put into which pin, 1, 2, 3, 4. Please help. Want to fix it and give it back to him.
Also, if it helps, red wire goes to cb/pa switch, green goes to dynamike, orange goes to back of board near jack for ext.spkr.,blue goes to board next to r246 and grey goes to board into a clustered area of green capacitors?.

I've got a bunch of converters lying around - if it'll save someone the hassle of E-Bay, drop me a line, and we'll work it out faster. (y)

I appreciate the offer, but it won't help as the whole 5pin jack and board is gone. All that's there is 5 wires and a new 4 pin mic jack.

newbie try CB TRICKS web site you should be able to get the schematic for your radio and wire in your mic socket

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?