• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

262NagantRadios

I speak to him over the air in DX land from time to time. It's probably been at least 6 months or so since I have. He has quite a CB radio collection. I enjoy his videos.

Anyone know where this guy disappeared to?

I'd like to know also, I always liked his videos a lot but he's not been around for quite a while. I know he had an ongoing health concern of some kind as he mentions it in some videos. Seemed like a really good guy, hope he's ok.

Guys voice reminds me of the hippie teacher

That's exactly how I recognized him over the air... from his unique voice on the videos. The fellow operator he was speaking to at the time mentioned he was becoming well recognized OTA.

That's exactly how I recognized him over the air... from his unique voice on the videos. The fellow operator he was speaking to at the time mentioned he was becoming well recognized OTA.

He lives across the river from me in Illinois. I have not been on the radio at night much lately but have not heard him in awhile. Always like to talk to him and hear a lot of cool old school radios. He goes by worm on the radio.

Reactions: Unit 194
no, have not heard or seen this guy on utube maybe guy across river from him could make welfare check on him not really out of the question at this point ya. mike

A welfare check is a great idea as long as Mr Clean doesn't mind doing it. I have always enjoyed his YouTube videos with his classic radio collection. He has been sorely missed.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.