• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

262NagantRadios

I've wondered about him too, seemed like a real good guy and had great videos. I left a message on his utube homepage a long time ago and never heard anything back. I hope he is doing alright.

I've wondered about him too, seemed like a real good guy and had great videos. I left a message on his utube homepage a long time ago and never heard anything back. I hope he is doing alright.

I still haven't heard anything bad or good. I know he's alive. I don't get on at night a lot as I work shift work but will keep an ear open. He used to run channel 22.

Him and i used to email back and forth. Last time i talked to him (last summer or so) he said he wasn't doing to well health wise.. Hes a very nice fella and both of us are radio collectors..

I talked to a good friend of his last night and he's been getting on the radio some. Hope to catch him when I'm off next week. I told his bud last night that he was semi famous and needs to get on this forum;). Ive never met him but I need to take a drive to the other side of the river and put a handshake on him. Peace!

I talked to a good friend of his last night and he's been getting on the radio some. Hope to catch him when I'm off next week. I told his bud last night that he was semi famous and needs to get on this forum;). Ive never met him but I need to take a drive to the other side of the river and put a handshake on him. Peace!

Great news! Keep us informed.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.