• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

28.425usb

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0zna

Digital master
Nov 3, 2008
Missouri south of St Louis
whos the lid with the recording and echo on the west coast?Sound to good buddy for me.He was strong,but got a crappy signal,must be a transistor amp like a rm Italy.He needs to go back to hunting smokeys.Only thing missing was the fairy roger beep.Most of the other west coast signals where s9 to 20 over and he was lucky to be 5-5.And that was the strongest.73 e n0zna

just a bit ago,around 2 to 3 pm central time and hes in there alot.Someone close should tell this lid to knock the crap off...it gets old and the freqs in use,we may not like it.But it is in use.VE3DXF was on 28422usb all day yesterday,and no one was bugging him,go figure.They where not playing recording and echos and noises.Tell me why someone else is on and no lids.Im not defending him,but just curios.And if you know who it is,and its funny they give a call and the guys on 20mtrs and hasnt been on 10mtrs in over a yr.73 de n0zna

oh,........... I take it that the idiot in GA is playing his recording again.

I'm lucky, he is close to me and I don't usually even hear him:)

no its someone playing a recording of him in LA area,or around there.Its only when west coast LA area is in my area.Someone close to them should tell them to knock it off...If hes on the freq its his,ve3dxf was on for hours and no one was giving him hell...go figure.if the freqs in use,its in use.Even if you dont like the person,its in use.

heard both of them make contract with a few ja and kh6 and kh7,and idiots where making noises and echos...k6 area around LA...asked a person on another page,and said they know who it is.And we are working on it,i been taping for the last 3 weeks and sending in tapes today.Hope it stops it,73 de n0zna

....If hes on the freq its his...if the freqs in use,its in use.Even if you dont like the person,its in use.

that's the same line of reasoning the lids on 14.313 use.:thumbdown:

just how do you KNOW the person in LA even actually hears him?

it is NOT illegal to play a recording, that's exactly what the idiot in Ga does.

BTW, I also have heard the person in LA, he is not 5-5 here, he is usually 40 over s-9.
I'm pretty sure that I know who it is, I have QSOed with him before both on 10 and other Amateur bands, but, I will never complain to the FCC about him,... YMMV.

BTW#2: the idiot in Ga has now started badmouthing other amateurs on certain DX clusters..... posting negative and untrue comments about them there. he can't stand it when he posts 1 or 2 contacts and someone else posts more DX than him.

You know you can change frequencies and get away from those guys. Sometimes I even hit the power button and move on to a happy activity. I just built a high end gaming PC and it was very relaxing and fun and not once while I was building it did some lid cause me any interference or irritate me.

Reactions: 3 people
saw 'zna on eham's cluster so i went to 425 in 1500z range. i had skip from EVERYWHERE at that time-e skip from AL, GA, TN, KY & IN & of course todd was SMOKING in here (FN30) 30 over 9 to my mobile on the beach. i had all over southern & eastern europe, africa, st helena, the carribbean & south america booming as well. i had no west coast at that time. (did have TX on 27.385). i've heard todd's recorder before, but whoever had the ki-ki-ki-ki-ki-ki-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-lo 4......was was between S5 & 20 over for close to an hour, before todd finally faded into oblivion. when i left, the ki-ki-ki was still in there ;)
looking forward to the winter season e-skip & more todd soon

Yeah, it was talked about a few months ago and nothing since then.

it is published every quarter, so the next edition should be out soon.

actually 10-10 has taken certain steps, one of which was TVZ was told he was no longer needed as the Monday NCS station on 28.380 because he does not represent the goals of the organization and/or good Amateur practice while operating.
that pizzed him off, soooooo, he increased his calling of "cq 10-10" to IRRITATE people and to try to make the organization look bad. :thumbdown:

I don't and never have QRMed him, ............. he gets what he wants from others,............ATTENTION.................. sad

BTW: I see the LID is the subject of another thread on the "ZED http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?409714-Running-Call-Sign-On-Loop-Recording he is not getting much respect there either

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated