• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ain't it the truth?

Tallman

KW4YJ Honorary Member Silent Key
May 1, 2013
Louisville, KY
I did not caption this photo!
20170827_182025.jpg

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt

Croped photo, put out by liberal media, more fake news

Trumps definition of fake news is anything he disagrees with whether it is factually right or wrong or any story that does not paint him in a good light. Trump himself is responsible for spreading a LOT of fake news starting with the attendance figures of his inauguration.

Reactions: BJ radionut
You have to admit the extreme rhetoric from the right and left is entertaining thanks to social media. Mexico still hasn't cut us a check for the border wall.
The USA will be destroyed from within and not by a foreign country.

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt
The last time I posted that I didn't like Trump someone on this forum accused me of being communist and anti USA.
BTW the new term is "Alternative Facts".

Isnt this the only place in the world where if you dont agree with something then you are promptly labelled anti this or anti that?
One thing that sticks well with me since living here during the last 10 years, the one thing that sells well is "fear" it would seem.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated