• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anan 200D and Yaesu FTDX 5000

KE5WEG

Apr 18, 2016
ANAN-200D HF + 6M 100W ALL MODE SDR TRANSCEIVER comes with original double packed box with DC power cable. It from a non smoking house hold, no mark, no issue or any dent on it. The Apache Labs ANAN-200D SDR tranceiver is clean and neat. selling for $3200

I have an Yaesu FTDX 5000 HF+6M Transceiver HRO Ham Radio Outlet in Orlando last year still in excellent working condition. includes the following, the radio, a SM-5000 Station Monitor/Speaker, SCU-17 USB Interface, Heil PR-781 Microphone w/ cable and footswitch. The radio has been MARS modded. All original boxes, MH-31 mic, manuals, cables, etc. $3200.00 plus shipping….KE5WEG@aol.com….thx 73

Attachments

• FTDX 5000.jpg
    FTDX 5000.jpg
    640.3 KB · Views: 346

iOliver,

I'm curious why you would come here to sell this equipment. You have virtually no activity anywhere else on the internet or other forums that I can find. So how about posting some better pictures of the FTDX-5000, SM-2000, Heil Mic, etc... the ANAN SDR and your QSL card or call-sign visible in the pictures.. We see a few one post scammers come through here every so often so excuse me if I'm a bit skeptical.

Reactions: 222DBFL
iOliver,

I'm curious why you would come here to sell this equipment. You have virtually no activity anywhere else on the internet or other forums that I can find. So how about posting some better pictures of the FTDX-5000, SM-2000, Heil Mic, etc... the ANAN SDR and your QSL card or call-sign visible in the pictures.. We see a few one post scammers come through here every so often so excuse me if I'm a bit skeptical.
He has been a amateur for at least 6 years. Just sayin

Reactions: codeman
Yeah,I found the same ad on at least 6 other sites...

nothing wrong with that, but,................... most of them are from the April 2016 time frame.

one of them even has the same pic, but with a website address at the top.
21a_t.jpg

think I would pass

Good catch fellas!! Another scammer busted!! Man, do these PUNKS think they can just come to a well known forum like this and others like it, and post up one post selling equipment that just is too good to be true!! And like RS showed, it has a different web address as well on another pic. SCAM FOR SURE!!! Glad it got caught.
As for the poster, if you are really a HAM radio operator, I doubt that you would have posted that stuff here and then not responded in any way!! Should have just posted, SCAMMER LOOKING TO SCORE!!!
At any rate, glad it was caught!! (y)(y)

A new anan 200d is $500 cheaper (pre tax) from ham radio outlet. Are you on some kind of drugs?

Edit: I didn't notice how old this thread was either.:rolleyes:

Got to be some very sick people, That just set around and do nothing more with their twisted lives then think of ways to scam honest people,(n)

A couple of months ago there was a forum member with over 40 posts who tried to scam here. Once we confronted him with the fact that the picture of the CB he posted and claimed to be the actual radio, was actually a screen shot from a EU ham's Youtube video, he dissapeared. It was reported but the member still shows logging on ocassionally.

Personally I would more agressive in banning these turds.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated