• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Announcing the W9WDX Worldwidedx.com Amateur Radio Club

Sure Homer jump on in.
Hope you got some wire too, the low bands are where it is at right now with the solar cycle on the down hill slide.

Sure Homer jump on in.
Hope you got some wire too, the low bands are where it is at right now with the solar cycle on the down hill slide.
I've got wire.
Still listening a lot, but did join some kind of check in on 40 meters last night. Used my entire mast with the 11 meters 5/8 GP on the top of it. It did better than the quickly put together dipole on the fence. Working on something better.

congrats on the General, and Yes a vertical does real well on 40 meters for contacts outside 500 miles or so.
Let me know what time you get on 40 and we can try make a contact, 73's

Reactions: HomerBB
congrats on the General, and Yes a vertical does real well on 40 meters for contacts outside 500 miles or so.
Let me know what time you get on 40 and we can try make a contact, 73's
I'll try to figure it out. Busy schedule with no set times, but we'll see.
Where are you located?

Maybe you fellows will let me into your club.
I'm too small for football, too short for basketball, too impatient for baseball, too young for bingo . . . but I have a license, a rig, and some scrap metal for antennas.
Homer
KG5SQX
As long as you're not left handed, your in the club.

Lefties make it awkward for the secret handshake! :D

KJ4IIF,,good on QRZ
Located around Gainesville FL
South of Jacksonville FL
West of St Augustine FL

Maybe you fellows will let me into your club.
I'm too small for football, too short for basketball, too impatient for baseball, too young for bingo . . . but I have a license, a rig, and some scrap metal for antennas.
Homer
KG5SQX

Congratulations, Homer! Hope to catch you on the air sometime. My call is K5WXP.

Brett

Reactions: HomerBB

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated