• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone heard of Mr X CB shop?

Powder coating the bottom heatsink and radio covers,chrome covers,chorme front panels and jewel knobs along with rainbow displays (respect to the lbgt+)

Eeproms flashed with the most annoying sounds you can find and you will be all set

Ooops I forgot the 200 switches (n)

Hahah, yes. But the tune, remember that one?

BTW, im going to steal your comment of respect to the lgbgt community, i think I'll use that instead of "gay " moving forward.

Last edited:
Hahah, yes. But the tune, remember that one?

BTW, im going to steel your comment of respect to the lgbgt community, i think I'll use that instead of gay moving forward.

I am not prejudice,whatever turn you on or rock your boat !

Just kidding Limeybastard

Regarding the shop in question is just about the bling,wow factor,and smoke & mirrors,now about the tune is non-existent what matters is the meter swang,:eek:

My 2 Tacos

Watching that video reminded me of that great song from the 70's. Blinded By The Light.
Strangely I have been watching these videos over and over, I just can't stop. I am going to box up the 101ZD and send it to him. Imagine the bling he could could add to that tired old girl. If he does it right the flashing light should cause a seizure

... I just can't stop. I am going to box up the 101ZD and send it to him. Imagine the bling he could could add to that tired old girl. If he does it right the flashing light should cause a seizure

in case of imminent seizure , use this.
images

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.