• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone heard of Mr X CB shop?

My God, what tacky radio's. I like how they look.

I may be inclined to let Mr. X decorate my equipment, but that's about it.

When I followed the link to Simon the Wizard, and I watched the video on the really shiny Galaxy 98, I noted that the radio seemed to be on channel 3, and the frequency counter read 26.995. Out of curiosity, I tuned my radio to 3, and noted that MY frequency counter read 26.985.

Another observation; I have my radio sitting on my dashboard. I drive a company Volvo, and get a new truck every year and a half, so it makes sense to put it there. The only other place to put it would require a hell of a lot of effort for a truck I won't be in very long. What I'm leading up to, is that shiny things ought not reside on dashboards, lol. I, sadly, find that I need to keep "bling" to a minimum, otherwise the sun hits all that spiffy shiny, and "bling" becomes "blind".

Maybe I'll seek out El Tacky Taco when I get ready to stick a radio in my van, lol.

Reactions: rabbiporkchop

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated