• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

anyone seen this new microphone

I heard a delta m2 today vs my buddies astatic 575,
the delta had notably better fidelity, did not sound like a cb desk mic, more like a louder version of a kenwood mc60a.

Reactions: S&W357
Sad to say, but I am mostly about looks and think this will look great with my Cobra 19 Ultra III.
And hey, if my dog and I like it, that's all that matters. Believe I'll do chrome though. Don't want to get too flashy. ;)
That's what it is all about you are in charge of your happiness and if your dog don't like it you can tell him to go for a walk. I have had some ugly vehicles, but never a Gremlin or a Pacer. The first Pacer I ever saw was broken down less than 1/2 mile from the Dealership. Hood up and plenty of steam and oil smoke.

Reactions: Riverman
y

you know what they say about opinions.
when you start buying my gear. you can tell me what to buy.
Your op aakas what people thought about the mic. You wanted opiates on the mic. I gave you my opinion, and stated it to be exactly that.
That mic is junk. That's my opinion. I only stated other mic choices as many others read these posts, and their replies. Good day to you.

Your op aakas what people thought about the mic. You wanted opiates on the mic. I gave you my opinion, and stated it to be exactly that.
That mic is junk. That's my opinion. I only stated other mic choices as many others read these posts, and their replies. Good day to you.

do you own one. if not your opinion means nothing. i happen to like it.
works great everyone i have talked to told me it sounds better than my silver eagle.

do you own one. if not your opinion means nothing. i happen to like it.
works great everyone i have talked to told me it sounds better than my silver eagle.
No I don't (own one). Why would I own something I described as junk? I don't recall you asking what for the opinions of people who own the (M2) mic. If you had I wouldn't have replied.
I'm not suprsurpr it sounds better than your silver eagle.
Most mics do (sound better.) Silver eagle and most d104's sound like shit.
If you ask for what people think (opinions) and can't handle the replies maybe you shouldn't ask. 73's

wh
No I don't (own one). Why would I own something I described as junk? I don't recall you asking what for the opinions of people who own the (M2) mic. If you had I wouldn't have replied.
I'm not suprsurpr it sounds better than your silver eagle.
Most mics do (sound better.) Silver eagle and most d104's sound like shit.
If you ask for what people think (opinions) and can't handle the replies maybe you shouldn't ask. 73's
. not going to argue with you.
have fun

Reactions: riverrat373

Some people might call that mic style “retro-chic.” ;) I like the looks of the old ribbon mics, but not one mounted on that stand. I would remove the head if I had one, and mount it upside down on a mic boom arm (true broadcast style). Then I’d put a hole plug in the leftover base and use it separately.

Yep looks poorly designed and cheaply built. I do not want chromed plastic at that price point. On top of that they sell Echo boxes and boards so that puts them in "White Trash" territory which immediately means none of my money will go tot hem! If they built something that was made like a D104 with chrome plated metal tubes and casting and leaf switches I would buy one in a hurry! I am not the plastic type of guy! If it is plastic it had better be thick high dollar plastic even better if it is glass reinforced nylon or the like. The cheap garbage that all the mic companies turn out now like Astatic, RoadKing, Turner etc.....is not worth buying you would be better off to toss a mic element in a butter dish!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?