• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

are you sure you want to like this post?

space cowboy

Quack Quack
Oct 16, 2012
Michigan
what a weird function, especially since you can go back and unlike a post whenever you want.
have the mods been getting a lot of requests to unlike posts?

You mean when you "LIKE" a post it changes to "UNLIKE" giving you the option to change your mind? Nothing weird about that. It is used in a LOT of online forums as well as Facebook and Disqus discussion blogs.

nope, nothing weird about that. but, since you have that function, it seems strange that when you like a post it takes you to another page asking if you're sure you want to like that post.
I've liked a fair number of posts and that was the first time that's happened.

nope, nothing weird about that. but, since you have that function, it seems strange that when you like a post it takes you to another page asking if you're sure you want to like that post.
I've liked a fair number of posts and that was the first time that's happened.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. o_O I have never had that happen nor has anybody else ever mentioned. If it does not still do it then perhaps the boss was in here playing with settings at the time.

Maybe a new WIndows OS?

Do you like this post?

Are you sure you like this post?

Please answer ten questions as to why you like this post?

Screenshot6.png

after some fiddling I was able to recreate it. my browsers javascript must have crashed that night, I get the same thing when I disable it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?