• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Best Moblie Antenna for OTR Truck

Lol. .. that is funny.
Just cut the rug out from under neath us.
Nothing like the good ole boys from Texas.
The truth hurts some times.
Every one Have a Great Thanksgiving.

Tony 73

Your delusional. CTR has made statements that contradict your beliefs and you're too full of yourself to realize that.

He also states things that agree with me.

You need to reread

I didn't say the two of you disagreed on everything did I? Maybe you misunderstood my southern dialect or are attempting to put words in my mouth.

This all started with your 2.5:1 balun theory. CTR said that was a silly idea. Since you're keeping score I agree with him on that one.

Why is it that people like you feel the need to behave this way? Your technical post are plagerism from reputable sources and you bring in someone to back you up because you got in over your head.

The only difference between you and Rabbiporkchop are that your sources are much more credible. You ride coat tails of a higher class than he does.

That's funny. He took down his post saying he agreed with me and shouldn't have asked his pal to post here. The truth must have hurt his pride too much.

Looking for or posting simple authoritative answers is not going to work. The entire issue is more complicated than people imagine. It would likely consume many days of writing for an almost meaningless result.

I agreed because it is a waste of time.
Has nothing to do with pride.

I agreed because it is a waste of time.
Has nothing to do with pride.

I said nothing about this being a waste of time in post #93 which has not been edited by the way. You agreed and said should not have had CTR post here. At that time I had some respect for you. Then you took the post down later in a desperate attempt to save face.

A little humility goes a long way. Theres a lot I dont know but I'm not going to use other people's work in an attempt to make myself look smarter. That's all you're doing.

If you don't know. Why do you keep posting.

You are doing the same as me if that is the case.

You need a job.
Stop wasting time and space here
Cowboy.

Come on, everybody. Shake hands and call it good.
This site is full of threads like this with folks going at one another.

I don't have to tell you that all it takes is one terrible tragedy in one's life to put things in perspective and realize life is short. And that we are all good people trying hard, as best we know how, just to get through it and make a difference. I'm sure you already know that, but like me are forgetful at times.

Besides, a firm handshake feels a whole lot better than a slap to the face and works wonders for the soul.

Jim

Last edited:
If you don't know. Why do you keep posting.

You are doing the same as me if that is the case.

You need a job.
Stop wasting time and space here
Cowboy.

Don't get upset. I am only posting about what I know. I know you are full of hot air and a phony. I use my own words and am not trying to look like a know it all by using info I found online...that's your game.

I do have job but the phone in my pocket makes it easy to stay in touch with the world. Why such a strong dislike for someone from Texas? Your pissed because I called you out and you know it's true. You've resorted to calling me names and telling me to get a job. I wouldn't have expected that from a man of your intelligence. (n)

Don't get upset. I am only posting about what I know. I know you are full of hot air and a phony. I use my own words and am not trying to look like a know it all by using info I found online...that's your game.

I do have job but the phone in my pocket makes it easy to stay in touch with the world. Why such a strong dislike for someone from Texas? Your pissed because I called you out and you know it's true. You've resorted to calling me names and telling me to get a job. I wouldn't have expected that from a man of your intelligence. (n)
I do know Hardrock drives for ABF, a respectable company but their drivers are in day cab trucks because if they had sleeper trucks, they would wet their beds! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Come on, everybody. Shake hands and call it good.
This site is full of threads like this with folks going at one another.

I don't have to tell you that all it takes is one terrible tragedy in one's life to put things in perspective and realize life is short. And that we are all good people trying hard, as best we know how, just to get through it and make a difference. I'm sure you already know that, but like me are forgetful at times.

Besides, a firm handshake feels a whole lot better than a slap to the face and works wonders for the soul.

Jim

Very well said.

Tony 73

Come on, everybody. Shake hands and call it good. This site is full of threads like this with folks going at one another.
It seems like sometimes "winning" the thread is a bit to important.

I do know Hardrock drives for ABF, a respectable company but their drivers are in day cab trucks because if they had sleeper trucks, they would wet their beds! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I drive a day cab and find this funny because in my neck of the woods most of the road heroes I see look like they're going to wet their drivers seat at any moment.:whistle:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: fourstringburn
Looking for or posting simple authoritative answers is not going to work. The entire issue is more complicated than people imagine. It would likely consume many days of writing for an almost meaningless result.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.