• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Best or funniest handle..

Police radio chatter in the 80s ..many a time on the night shift the female trainee radio operators would be rostered as the radio tends to be less busy and they can learn the ropes. Common trick from the working units was to just transmit the words " six inches" and the operator would respond, " Unit calling ? ..I'm only getting six inches" ...you can imagine the responses ....;)

Reactions: tba02
I knew a soldier that went by "Panty Snatcher" and another "Grime Reaper"...I have ran into more then one "RubberChicken" and can not count the number of "Sandman's" and "Silver Bullets"!!

hey! i 'member BABYMAKER...... he, me , and WINEMAKER (george) used to play on the bowl a lot:D:D

anyway. funny handle goes to a plumber,..... called LUMPY WATER :blink:

Ironic. I was BabyMaker for a short while in the 80's until I changed it to Long Legged Lady Licker.

Back in the 70s when asked whats your handle my father in law told people Tony Randal and asked whats your twenty he said THE LAND OF PLENTY !

Dirty Diaper

I see he is/was a member here? I got a chuckle when I heard him on the air a few weeks ago. His handle really got some OTA comments, so it definitely works for him.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.