• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Best power mic

Base or mobile?
I like this for mobile.
9ccc3e_85005c4978b54ac09f23a7d9e6a2dbee~mv2_d_2592_2592_s_4_2.jpg

I like this for base.
HeilSound_PR40_Black-Gold.jpg

Reactions: jessejamesdallas
2018 xtreme did awesome with my old washington base and grant XL . FWIU they're not made anymore , but if you find a used one in good condition at a reasonable price it should do you very well . using double talk with the dials a hair under 2 and 2 was best for my taste .

2018 xtreme did awesome with my old washington base and grant XL . FWIU they're not made anymore , but if you find a used one in good condition at a reasonable price it should do you very well . using double talk with the dials a hair under 2 and 2 was best for my taste .
Yep. That's where I keep mine set... second choice would be the New Palomar SL41 (thats what I use with my RCI 2980wx)

Reactions: john T
I like the RF LIMITED extreme 2018, I bought another one online from Bob's CB Shop about a month ago.

Reactions: BOOTY2
I pretty much settled on the Ranger SRA-158 after fiddling with just about every power mic I could find. It's not a power mic, but plenty clean and clear.

Brett

Reactions: Johnno

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.