• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Beware of superhawkwss6 on Ebay

Ebay don't give a crap and never sent me a reply. They suck bottom line if it doesn't happen automatically with them it don't happen. slepperhawk knows this to. I wonder if you reported anything like his amps or exports Ebay would take them off...Doubt it.

superhawkwss6

I know him well, or should i say, I contacted those that he ripped off. It has happened most every month and even twice a month for over a year. Saddest part is, he continues to get away with it. From my estimations, he has thousands of dollars in money and equipment from theft and deceit. superhawkwss6 is a true conman. Somebody will put an end to his theft. I believe someone in Ebay or Paypal is related to him. In my case, I won the claim but I noticed just today that even though I won and kept my money...PAYPAL STILL GAVE HIM HIS MONEY BACK!!!! WTF???? They ate the cost. As I said, someone is working with this conman.

Be warned, he IS selling stolen property that he says has been returned but wasn't and ripping people off left and right. He actually sent one guy back a block of wood! Most others, he sends back gutted equipment or they don't get anything at all. Before any of that happens though, he emails you and tries to make you give him some money back and threatens negative feedback on Ebay. After all is said and done you see the items five or so months later listed for sale by him back on Ebay.
i just looked him up 100% positive feedback? hows that?

Feed back is false and BS I gave him good feed back because bad feed back will be deleted. The I put a comment to Google his seller name and he removed it. He left me good feed back so I was able to leave a comment from his feed back I reported him twice ,,,,and Ebay will not respond. what he does is wrong and imorral. Unless you feel the need for the olny Cobra 148 worth 450.00 it's got a private chanel for Charles Manson... Santas in da house

Feed back is false and BS I gave him good feed back because bad feed back will be deleted. The I put a comment to Google his seller name and he removed it. He left me good feed back so I was able to leave a comment from his feed back I reported him twice ,,,,and Ebay will not respond. what he does is wrong and imorral. Unless you feel the need for the olny Cobra 148 worth 450.00 it's got a private chanel for Charles Manson... Santas in da house
lol and elvis for an extra 75$ us

Reactions: ps2srt4
One person asked if this scumbag is still doing this, and YES, he still is. In case anyone missed it...

CHRIS PASQUINELLI
12808 NORWOOD LN
FORT WASHINGTON, MD 20744

Phone: 301-751-3607
Telephone: 301-292-5283

Have a nice day.

Any of the big Ebay sellers that bring money in for Ebay have 100% positive feedback. Ebay won't do anything about it because they bring in the $$$
It took a lot of complaints, but they finally kicked RadioMart of for shill bidding.
Just got to keep complaining.
Rich

Item as described, quick shipping, easy transaction
j***j ( 274
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
More than a year ago
  • Reply by ilove2cell (Feb-10-11 17:07):
    TOO ALL MY CUSTOMERS... I AM NO LOGER AN EBAY MEMBER. THANKS FOR YOUR SALES!
Yaesu G-450XL + Cable + Thrust Bearing, 4 Wees Old+ Box (#160539622257) US $224.50

Item as described, quick shipping, easy transaction
j***j ( 274
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
More than a year ago
  • Reply by ilove2cell (Feb-10-11 17:07):
    TOO ALL MY CUSTOMERS... I AM NO LOGER AN EBAY MEMBER. THANKS FOR YOUR SALES!
Yaesu G-450XL + Cable + Thrust Bearing, 4 Wees Old+ Box (#160539622257) US $224.50

If someone is desperate/stupid enough to spend $1200 for a NOS Cobra 2000 GTL, I have 2 of them to sell.

What's the latest's and greatest bad news about Superhawkw66? When was the last time he allegedly rip someone off? Who are all of these so called victims? Can we have some names and more information? I would like to be able to confirm these reports. Is that possible?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated