• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bobs CB

You'll like it.

I see he charges $300 for the 2950DX.
Does he align the radio or give a break on shipping?

His website isn't optimized for mobile so I didn't explore his site much.

2950dx what a great radio,could not buy it at a better time 10 meters is hot! If you got a ticket have fun. If not check out 28.300 to 28.500 listen on usb and start takeing the practice test on line and get you ticket soon:p::p::p:

Yup, Bob's is one of maybe 6 places I trust.

well I guess if you buy a radio from him new he takes care of his customers but with warranty repairs for radios not purchased there don't be in a hurry, he had my Magnum S9 for 5 weeks never even looked at it, Sam Lewis had him send it to another Factory shop, they did the repair in 2 days

Yea a local called them last month wanting to send a radio in for repair, he was told it ight take up to 6 months. Wow.

Well if he's that busy then quit talking on the CB while at work. I took a trip to the mid west in October both times I past his exit off of Interstate 80 they were on the radio drumming up business, and that was about a month after my radio got out of there unfixed, does that make any sense?

Splash why would you wait that long for any repair, there are a lot of other good shops that work faster than that, try DTB Radio in Carlisle PA, Dave is great and I get usually a week or so turn around time, heck evern Chris Holland in Ontairo California is 3 to 4 weeks at the most. If more people quit going to Bob's maybe he might get the hint that and he can have all those truckers off of route 80 and the truck stop guys and not us hobby radio operators. I've also had great repair from Mountain View Electronics in Tennessee. With the flat rate USPS boxes these days a good radio shop is only 14 dollars away

Reactions: 1 person
He's a warranty repair facility...

He very busy fixing all of Copper's, Radio Craptive's and Sparky's "hack n' tunes".

If you bought a radio from Sparky there is no need to send it off to a "service center". If you have a problem you call them and send it back. DTB, Bobs, Sparky's, and Custom CB are great places to deal with.

If you bought a radio from Sparky there is no need to send it off to a "service center". If you have a problem you call them and send it back. DTB, Bobs, Sparky's, and Custom CB are great places to deal with.

I bought a little new Galaxy mobile off of Sparky. He or one of his elfs cut the trace on my limiter. I called him and he DENIED it. Well, the conversation went south from there.

Excuse me, but Sparky ain't gonna see no more of my money.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated