• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bobs CB

If you bought a radio from Sparky there is no need to send it off to a "service center". If you have a problem you call them and send it back. DTB, Bobs, Sparky's, and Custom CB are great places to deal with.

If the radio was already on Sparkys bench why would I send it back there, the didn't see the problem the first time because they were too busy, I sent it back to the manfacture who really cares about their products, DUH

when bob used to be up here in mass I went to bobs once..he tried to fix my johnson 4740 andI got charged 80 dollars said it was all fixed and it wasn't and he told me to take it somewhere else and wouldn't give me my money back..now I know why he had bullit proof glass around his counter.. I went there once

As a side note to this thread, I wanted to point out that Bob of "Bob's CB Shop" was one of the developers of the "Top Gun" technologies, the original AR3300/3500 radios, and the Magnum line of radios. And more . . .

You could do a lot worse than going to Bob to have your equipment worked on.
If it takes time to get done, consider just why that is so.
The man is in demand.
One of the few best out there - IMO . . .

I'm 57 years old I have worked on late model cars all my life and have been on top of all the computer updates and working of new cars, CB and 10 meter radios have not evolved not at all like the car stuff and I fix all my problems in days not weeks or months, how can these radio shops keep radios for months without the owner not complaining, could you imagine me keeping your car for months for a repair?? I don't think so

I'm 57 years old I have worked on late model cars all my life and have been on top of all the computer updates and working of new cars, CB and 10 meter radios have not evolved not at all like the car stuff and I fix all my problems in days not weeks or months, how can these radio shops keep radios for months without the owner not complaining, could you imagine me keeping your car for months for a repair?? I don't think so

How long do you think it takes to "properly" tune and align each radio, much less, diagnose the initial problem?

The dude can't fix all of them in one day. Trust me, Galaxy and Ranger have shit loads of warranty repairs being processed because of shitty shops hacking them up with their rip off peak and tunes. Not to mention, the meatheads that buy a perfectly tuned radio, then get their own screwdriver out and try to make it talk louder.

Then they call and bitch wanting a free warranty repair.

The "warranty void" if seal is removed or tampered with don't deter these turds either.

A 40 grand car and a 300 dollar radio is a big difference but Sparky is not the man he use to be

I think that is a matter of how well he trains his employees to carry out shop policy on radio repairs. He can't work on every bodies radio - either. But those who work for him must pass his scrutiny for the kind of work performed.

AS you know; the consistency of labor quality and the methods used are under scrutiny by the buyer - just as it is with auto repair. I've run my own trans shop; so those factors are common denominators in ANY successful business - IMO . . .

Well Rob all bullshitting aside I bought a new 2970N2 came here not able to be used to me that is not customer service and as far as I am concerned I got ripped off for a lot more than 300 dollars so FFFF Sparky and his BULLSHIT my radio arrived not in working order, if your reading this Sparky FUCK YOU YOU RIPPED ME OFF I GOT A NEW RADIO THAT DIDN'T WORK sorry if this offened other people but I am pissed off after spending almost 400 American worked for dollars and get a radio that I can not use SPARKYS BENCH WORKERS SUCK YOU SENT ME A FUCKED UP RADIO, HOPE YOU ASSHOLES GET COAL FOR CHRISTMAS YOU ASSHOLES

Just relax...

Call Anna Sparks (not her real name BTW) at Rangers' warranty number in manual . Tell her Sparkman hosed you. She will believe you as she gets many calls like this daily.

She'll give you a RA number to send it to their repair center in Illinois. They have fixed 3 Ranger radios for me.

I

Well Rob all bullshitting aside I bought a new 2970N2 came here not able to be used to me that is not customer service and as far as I am concerned I got ripped off for a lot more than 300 dollars so FFFF Sparky and his BULLSHIT my radio arrived not in working order, if your reading this Sparky FUCK YOU YOU RIPPED ME OFF I GOT A NEW RADIO THAT DIDN'T WORK sorry if this offened other people but I am pissed off after spending almost 400 American worked for dollars and get a radio that I can not use SPARKYS BENCH WORKERS SUCK YOU SENT ME A FUCKED UP RADIO, HOPE YOU ASSHOLES GET COAL FOR CHRISTMAS YOU ASSHOLES

From one ASS to another why don't you tell us how you really feel.:LOL:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated