• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Browning LTD - keep on mothballs or sell?

Yep, I am staying off of e-bay for a month..

Yapper does have a make offer button on his e-bay ad..

Yep, I am staying off of e-bay for a month..

(Oh, I missed your mentioning of the make offer button).
You must have responded while I was typing..

This would have been a perfect accessory in my 77 Lincoln Mark V. If I thought I was going to be buying another 70's era Lincoln or Cadillac any time soon, I would surely make an offer. Sadly, my wife seems to think that a house is more important than classic luxury cars and vintage radios.

Found another browning LTD in the pile. This one looks okay on the outside. Not hacked up, but has some wear on the knobs. Have to see how and if she plays someday.

VxqrHBI.jpg

Most eBay "watchers" are folks with similar items just checking what they are selling for. The advanced search feature can show you what similar items have sold for in the past ;)

Good luck with your sale.

Last edited:
Well it took a while but I managed to sell it. I got what I wanted for the package. I'll miss the old girl! Now if I can only sell that pesky K40 to somebody local.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated