• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CbTricks.com FORUM - MEMBERS

CbRadiosPRONTO

Mar 21, 2014
USA
www.cradiospronto.com
Been a member of cbrricks for years. I normally log on quite often. However, not logged on for probably 3-6 months. Now I can't. It says database error.

Please don't respond with random guesses.

1.Is anyone else able to log onto the FORUM?
2.Do you know why I am having this issue today?

the site has been down for 2 days now. not a problem with you. site crashed for some reason. Bennie has been notified by email so have to wait for him to get the email and look into it. he is the only one that can do this kind of repair from what I have been told. moderators are not able to do it.

the site has been down for 2 days now. not a problem with you. site crashed for some reason. Bennie has been notified by email so have to wait for him to get the email and look into it. he is the only one that can do this kind of repair from what I have been told. moderators are not able to do it.

Thanks for that input.

Mike are you telling me you can sign into the forum. the radio manuals section is working but so far not the main forum. at least a bunch of us can not sign into the forum.

Reactions: midnight special
you guys who are saying that the forum works, have you tried clicking on a subject?

because everyone can get to the forum page, but say you try to click on "general electronics discussion", you will get an error message.

would you guys please confirm whether or not you can get into an actual thread?

as of right now the forum is still not working correctly for me.
LC

I just went over and cleared my cookies and password and tried to go into the forum and when I click on a link for the individual options page I get the error code. Nomad contacted Bennie yesterday to make him aware the site is down. Nomad does not have rights to go into the main system to repair it or even the knowledge to do it from what he told me. the message board still works if you want to PM some one, but that is it so far.

as of 9 pm eastern time 3/3 2017 i still cant get in ,, i am signed on and get the home page and can pm other members but it still gives database error when i try a thread,,,,

binrat,, have you tried to post any thing or look at a thread,, because on my homepage it says that no one has posted or answered any post since 5 30 on the 1st,, it shows you as recent active in last 60 minutes

I just got a email from Nomad and the site is still down. do not know what you guy's are looking at but can not get on the main forum where there are postings. you can get to the home page and even the members list but not much more.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated