• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Charles Philome, Pompano Beach, FL

• Thread starter FCC Recent Releases -
  • Start date
F

FCC Recent Releases -

Proposed a penalty of $20,000 against Charles Philome for apparently operating an unauthorized radio station on 88.7 MHz and 90.1 MHz from different locations in Pompano Beach and Margate, Florida

Continue reading...

Pompano radio 90.1 on you dial this month (play salsa music short here)...it's waaaaaaay tooooo hot today on the beach and the FCC is at my front door again and again and again and I don't really get it cuz I'm I'm a dumba$$..

Pompano radio 90.1 on you dial this month (play salsa music short here)...it's waaaaaaay tooooo hot today on the beach and the FCC is at my front door again and again and again and I don't really get it cuz I'm I'm a dumba$$..
I'll be looking out for ya in January moving to NE5th by the Beach, lol

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.