• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Check out the new magnum!!!

Well I would have to say Magnum is not putting out any new radios now, but re-labeling other chinese radios . Well folks that it for 2014 another so-so year for new radios , anything new has 2-3-4 revisions, nobody is sure of what to buy or what will last more than a year. Lets see what next year brings

Reactions: CrazyD and Mudfoot
It's hard for me to believe that Sam Lewis and Magnum will be branding this radio as a Magnum, it's been on the market for over 2 years with different versions, the latest being a version 8 I think. Sam has to have something better than this coming. Here is a pic of one I had 2 years ago, box had BR 9200 on it but radio was a MaxLog 8800br9200 11413.jpg

So I guess I could order that radio from the same factory Magnum does and label it the "Ratso3000" version 10 with my special super whoop-ass mod (snip, snip) and tell everyone it's the best version there is? These guys aren't building anything, they're just all ordering from the same Chinese factory that's cranking out these clone radios.

Reactions: camaro1
Ratso If you look at the pics i posted the first one has one less digit then the newer one so they did upgrade the radio. I have used both and the newer one is a lot better than the first design but I have to say I think you right if you want your name on the front it can be done for enough money

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated