• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CLUB FREQUENCIES

doctor

Supporting Member
Aug 1, 2006
indiana
Since the club contest we tried 40 meters ssb on 7282 and it did show it could do the job.

I now put forth that on 40 meters we use 7282 as the club calling frequency, any votes on this one.
73/DOCTOR/795

(y)
Since the club contest we tried 40 meters ssb on 7282 and it did show it could do the job.

I now put forth that on 40 meters we use 7282 as the club calling frequency, any votes on this one.
73/DOCTOR/795

I'm good with that. I'm in the process of packing for the move to the new house so antennas came down today. Once I'm moved in my antennas will be bigger, better and higher in the air. I' should be good on 40. Next you'll be talking about a club net...:whistle:

If only Binrat will allow more than 200 watts output :confused:may be able to squeeze in somewhere on 40, that is one NET happy band
Wav, it needs to be fair. How about the next contest we go all out and for every 100 over the 200 watts you lose .1 of a contact, and for every watt less you go up by a point?? That way my 10 watts might have a chance. :D

Naw, next one will be what you are legally allowed to run.

Wav, it needs to be fair. How about the next contest we go all out and for every 100 over the 200 watts you lose .1 of a contact, and for every watt less you go up by a point?? That way my 10 watts might have a chance. :D

Naw, next one will be what you are legally allowed to run.

Sorry late reply Bin I took a couple weeks off and went to asia, really like the food over there as well as other things:sneaky:

SO i can use full legal limit into my dummy load to make contacts and not be penalized because my ERP is in the negative DB range?

ASIA, I spent time there TAIWAN, JAPAN, VIETNAM, I liked the gals myself..
I have 7282 on this weekend
DOCTOR/795

I just see they are gone now, but have a few things to do, so back on later around 6:30 this evening..
DOCTOR/795

I did and using it on the TS-140S. Working ok but I want to move it to a better place in the yard and little higher. I'll be listening on 18.135 this afternoon if you want to give me a call. WD8T.

Ratso I just got to reading the boards this afternoon probably missed you on 17 but sure will try in the evenings to make contact on 17 with you
KJ4IIF

17 wasn't is good shape over the weekend and closed pretty early yesterday. I'm also hearing the same 10 or so dx stations on 20 meters every day. That's odd and what all the chatter in Spanish continually in the 14.280 area? Big signals and I can never make out a call sign.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated