• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 2000 GTL, Galaxy 99V w/Texas Star 500

I am selling my near perfect Philippine Cobra 2000 GTL, has box with original paperwork, mic, powercord and will also throw in a astatic D104 mic. the Galaxy 99v comes with turner telex roadking mic. Texas Star was completely redone and tested by Mike at galaxy radios, photos are available for serious buyers. prices are $700 for the cobra, $300 for the TS 500, $100 for the Galaxy 99V. thanks for looking.
Dorian dorslv@netscape.net.
I am selling my near perfect Philippine Cobra 2000 GTL, has box with original paperwork, mic, powercord and will also throw in a astatic D104 mic. the Galaxy 99v comes with turner telex roadking mic. Texas Star was completely redone and tested by Mike at galaxy radios, photos are available for serious buyers. prices are $700 for the cobra, $300 for the TS 500, $100 for the Galaxy 99V. thanks for looking.

That is a clean Galaxy 99, I thought 100 was too cheap lol. $200 shipped is still a fair deal in my book. And that is a superb looking Cobra 2000. Hope you get everything sold. Take care.

Reactions: zinger827
is the texas star still avail ??? if so can you send me some pics to brysonglen@gmail.com

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.