• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

connexx 3300 HP

Relocationtech

Feb 24, 2024
After about an hour of being powered up it won't receive I can turn it off about 30 minutes or so he cools off turn it back on receives fine can anybody help me with that problem

Likely a cold solder joint. Is Connexx built by Ranger ? That's a common Ranger problem. Could also be a failing component that is affected by heat.

. Is Connexx built by Ranger ?
Yes.
I love when someone says Connex is built so much better than Galaxy.....
Nomad posted a picture of a Connex radio board with a sticker inside that said Galaxy. It was crossed out and had Connex written in ball point pen on it.
It's here somewhere.
But
Back to the subject
Sound like a component getting hot, breaking down, cooling off and repeat.
Mike's Freeze spray is a good suggestion.

Jeff

Yes.
I love when someone says Connex is built so much better than Galaxy.....
Nomad posted a picture of a Connex radio board with a sticker inside that said Galaxy. It was crossed out and had Connex written in ball point pen on it.
It's here somewhere.
But
Back to the subject
Sound like a component getting hot, breaking down, cooling off and repeat.
Mike's Freeze spray is a good suggestion.

Jeff
I've heard that exact argument on the road before, hearing two drivers battling out between their connex 3300 and galaxy 33 and their ignorance of not realizing it's the same exact board, finals and all!
I never said a word, just listened and laughed.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.