• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

DAMN!!!

Sonar

Apr 8, 2016
I'd bet my pinky that the photographer whom produced this photo advertisement for the uniden Washington had a bowl of cocaine, and a few rolled up $100 bills sitting somewhere in the studio. 10-4?
m-renerussocbad-1.jpg

she is talking on a zachary t,,,and it aint no uniden,,, it is a president,,,,,,
I didn't even read the advertisement itself.. it just looked like a Washington and the one underneath it looks like a Madison. I've never owned or even heard a Zachary on air but I'll assume it sounds just as nice as any of the president/uniden radios. I am going to also assume that the Washington was made during the same time period as the Zachary. I guess the people who purchased the Zachary had no interest in SSB. Where the president transceivers better than when they were switched over to Uniden?

She used to work at the 76 in Tulsa, but she dyed her hair and now she hawks the truck wash @exit 182 on I-40!!!##

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.