• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Daniel Delise

• Thread starter FCC Recent Releases -
  • Start date
F

FCC Recent Releases -

The Enforcement Bureau proposes a $23,000 forfeiture against Mr. Delise for operating an unlicensed amateur radio station and for falsely transmitting an officer-in-distress call

Continue reading...

It's Dip Shits like this that make the hobby look bad!! Always some Dip shit in every hobby! Hope he gets what he deserves. Maybe a stay in prison with Hillary will do the trick.:D:D. Sorry couldn't help it.

What a "MEAT HEAD". Busted and warned once, and vows to continue. He must have an authority complex.
If you read the NAL - he was warned repeatedly over a number of years.

The guy never had a license of any kind, just had the $25 necessary to buy a bunch of Beofangs and Whoshuns.
This is why I think AMAZON.COM and EBAY should not be allowed to sell amateur radio equipment online to just anyone, and the reason why these Beofung and Woshuns never should have been allowed into this country.
They never were Part Type Acceptable for any radio service, and yet after a sizable contribution to The ARRL - The ARRL deemed them usable and even went so far as to promote them, both in their magazine ad's and in their lab reports.

It's Dip Shits like this that make the hobby look bad!! Always some Dip shit in every hobby! Hope he gets what he deserves. Maybe a stay in prison with Hillary will do the trick.:D:D. Sorry couldn't help it.
I thought you had a dark side! It might just be easier to lay that threat at his feet and give him the choice to commit hari-kari with a dull butter knife. I know I would take the knife myself!

Reactions: 222DBFL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.