• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Destroyer Amps - AM Power Amps

cswguy

Jun 13, 2011
Oshawa Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
Hi Everyone

Does anyone know if the owner of Destroyer Amps & AM Power Amps comes onto this website.??

Just would like to know why they dont ship worldwide like all other amp companies, and why AM Power does not have any website.

Someone touch base soon

Truly
Duane

I remember a video that was posted here that showed the person behind AMPOWER amps "touting" their merchandise. Based on the nearly incoherent babble in that video I woudn't buy a single thing that guy makes, regardless of whether it's an amplifier or scrambled eggs.

Can anyone provide details to me instead of small talk because there is nothing to do..!!

Honestly im requesting anything on these companies positive/negative feedback, websites or contact details.

Thanks looking forward to hearing back soon.

Unfortunately I have no details, and I would expect that any real details (such as name of owner, address, etc) might be difficult to find due to the slightly illegal nature of the business.

My evaliation of AM Power and Destroyer Amps ect.....

Would be HIGHLY negative.....I'll leave it at that.

Far as I know Am Power isnt making amps and should be stayed as far away from as posible. Destroyer on the other hand is in business and has a website. I will leave it at that.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated