• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Do shops not want my business?

I do not know if you have tryed Site Disclaimer - Custom CB radios but everytime I call, James answers the phone to take my order, if I have a question about what I am ordering I simply ask to speak with Doug. Have not had a problem in over three years. Good luck! I also wish to speak with whom I am spending my money with.

See? This is what I'm talking about. :bdh:

When did I say it was sparky's shop?

Where???? The first post in the thread you started. You seem to have a pretty big chip on your shoulder after only 5 posts in this forum......most of us have cultivated our shoulder chips after hundreds if not thousands of posts.

GI joes problem solved!
When I first started dealing with GI Joes I sent Wes an e-mail on a Saturday morning asking questions. Wes responded back with answers. Swapped e-mails a few times that day and on Sunday morning I made the order via online. Radio arrived Tuesday. He also answers the phone.

in fairness original poster had a few questions before parting with hard earned readies, any good company here will take time to talk to you on phone and many will just chat unless they are really busy, i know its a smaller country, I'm talking biggest dealers in uk here mind, on a radio sale of that amount i don't think its too much to ask to give a customer 5 or 10 mins on a phone, he may well become a customer for life.

It's their loss, not his. They just lost a customer, not a wise thing to do in a recession !!!

Reactions: 1 person
in fairness original poster had a few questions before parting with hard earned readies, any good company here will take time to talk to you on phone and many will just chat unless they are really busy, i know its a smaller country, I'm talking biggest dealers in uk here mind, on a radio sale of that amount i don't think its too much to ask to give a customer 5 or 10 mins on a phone, he may well become a customer for life.

It's their loss, not his. They just lost a customer, not a wise thing to do in a recession !!!

Couldn't agree more.. that's why I like Wes at GI Joes. He took the time to exchange e-mails and answer questions as well as phone calls prior to the sale. Actually talked me out of a more expensive radio to meet my needs more. The folks at Galaxy are super to deal with too. I know on two occasions I've called them and left voice mails and a tech always returned my calls. Chatted with him for over thirty minutes one time and he sent parts for my galaxy free of charge! that's the kind of people that get my return business.

GI joes problem solved!
When I first started dealing with GI Joes I sent Wes an e-mail on a Saturday morning asking questions. Wes responded back with answers. Swapped e-mails a few times that day and on Sunday morning I made the order via online. Radio arrived Tuesday. He also answers the phone.

Or just starting.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.