• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Earth International Dx group ??

murdog

May 25, 2008
Just a question , has anyone heard of this club ? I was a memember back in the 70`s maybe someone out there knows some thing about the club ??.
Murray

yes I was also a member in 1978, but lost interest after I sat and past the amateur radio exams. I have the 1978 directory still, and the bandera call book from 1980

regards
Ron

Reactions: 1 person
Asking the same question: Does this Earth international DX group no longer exist? 1E001 Sergio was born 1936, so Maybe he died? I got my 16E33 in 1977or 1978? Any info? 73's Peter

Haven't heard any Earth International stations in many many years now. There were still a few members active around the 1999-2000 solar cycle, but I honestly haven't heard any of the distinctive 'E' callsigns since then.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.