• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

erf7530 mosfets

Try this.
ERF9530 RF Power Mosfet Transistor, 100 Watts PEP, 30 MHz, TO3PN Case

The ERF9530 feature new silicon wafer designs with greatly improved quality and durability. Palomar’s new wafer technology creates a new level of ruggedness for these RF power MOSFETs that are now able to withstand all adverse conditions - high heat, high VSWR, high voltages and current levels.

The ERF9530 is a drop-in replacement and upgrade for the ERF7530 transistor and features a new TO-3PN insulated package for the mounting screw. The ERF9530 is conservatively rated at 100 watts PEP.

FEATURES
• High Power and Economical:
Pout > 25W (100W PEP)
Gp > 10dB @ 12.5V, f=30MHz

MFR: Palomar

I guess these too have been discontinued so I have heard. Trying to find a place that still has some in stock so I can buy a couple to hang on to. I have two radio's with the RFX75 on them and I want to be able to get them fixed should I ever blow a final. Any help would be great.

ERF9530 upgrade drop in replacements .......

Normally you see that part used in audio amps when paired with a 2SD1047 you can expect about 100w out of a pair per ch. You have to match them though because the hfe is all over the place with them anywhere from 60-240. I have not see anyone use that part for RF. I have seen them used in power supplies in the past.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?