• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ever see on of these Mic's?

The mic itself is a copy of the Shure Model 55 tacked to some box.

If the mic itself was a heavy as an original Model 55; that thing would be falling over; so it must be made of chromed plastic instead of a dense aluminum casting as the real mic used.

Nope; never seen it before.

Reactions: rabbiporkchop
The key looks like the one on the echo master. And I would have to think chromed plastic. Delta? Sadelta would think someone knows about this one.No Echo or Beep on this one.

Here is the description from eBay. Yes Grogan, a but pricey!! But I would have to hear the audio out to say whether it's near worth that much!!! Can get a pretty good mic for $139. I do know that!! Anyhow. Here is the ad for it. Or description as they call it.

Introducing to the market the Brand New Delta Electronics M2 Amplified Dynamic Desk Microphone!!
Meticulously designed and created by a radio technician with 40 years of experience with the sole focus ofLOUD and Crystal Clear audio from a classically designed Powered microphone head with a heavy duty metal housing for industrial, Ham and CB radio applications as its main focus.
What has been missing in the market is a new approach to the classic sound we used to get from the D104, Turner and Echomaster microphones of the past. This New M2 Powered Desk Microphone is that new approach, giving the loudest and clearest sound of any microphone on the market today!!!
Outfitted with a CHROME finished Die Cast Cardioid Dynamic microphone head and a simple push to talk button with slide locking capabilities on a heavy duty metal base. TONE and MODULATION are easily adjusted right at the base with the turn of the knobs allowing for easy adjustment and fine tuning for just that perfect sound your looking for!! The VOICE TONE control knob allows the technician the ability to adjust the bass tone and high tones getting the sound exactly the way you want it transmitted!!
Perfect for the meticulous Ham and CB operator looking for the BEST microphone to pair with their radio!!!
The VU meter allows you to see your modulation swing as you talk away on your rig! 9 volt battery not included. The ON/OFF switch on the neck of the mic is also perfect for quick STANDBY MODE.
Radio comes factory wired 4 pin Cobra with a 3ft 4 conductor shielded coil cord.

Looks like form over function bait. I agree with Brett - I bet the chrome finished plastic head is half size compared to the Shure they are copying. Replace the head with a gooseneck and you have a pretty common CB desk mic design.

"The ON/OFF switch on the neck of the mic is also perfect for quick STANDBY MODE." Or just don't push the PTT and you're in standby mode. :unsure:

on off switch, Might be required, Forget to turn it off and this may be a battery eater.Wonder how low and High the tone goes.How much background noise the mod adjustment will pick up. Hear the wash machine running in the laundry room.lol

Reactions: LeapFrog
You could buy a good mic like a shure sm58, a cheap stand and the misc cables to hook it up to your cb for the same or less.

There are some very good microphones on the market for cheap if you look past the typical cb/ham equipment. Strap one onto an old desk mic base and you're good to go.

Would have to see a couple videos of it in action before I would even consider it!! Especially at the price they are!! Like 543 said, many mics that are way better for less or about the same price wise.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated