• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ever see on of these Mic's?

look closer Robb,
55s has a single central bar on the grill,
this has two vertical bars like the stagg, i like the style, rather have satin finish,

I have a vintage 55s and had a £50 lookalike with a cannon cartridge up to my musical buddy pestering it off me after i let him try it,

the lookalike is not as well cast or finished & lacks shock mounting but it sounds better than the 55s or my sm58.

Reactions: Robb
I like the looks of the gold one for $10 more. Thanks for the post.

Questions to ask the seller if anyone has the time:

Is the plating real gold?
What is the mic element...dynamic or electret?
What is the frequency response? (very important)
Is there a schematic that comes with it?
Warranty?
Made in?

From my previous post read below.

Introducing to the market the Brand New Delta Electronics M2 Amplified Dynamic Desk Microphone!!
Meticulously designed and created by a radio technician with 40 years of experience with the sole focus ofLOUD and Crystal Clear audio from a classically designed Powered microphone head with a heavy duty metal housing for industrial, Ham and CB radio applications as its main focus.
What has been missing in the market is a new approach to the classic sound we used to get from the D104, Turner and Echomaster microphones of the past. This New M2 Powered Desk Microphone is that new approach, giving the loudest and clearest sound of any microphone on the market today!!!
Outfitted with a CHROME finished Die Cast Cardioid Dynamic microphone head and a simple push to talk button with slide locking capabilities on a heavy duty metal base. TONE and MODULATION are easily adjusted right at the base with the turn of the knobs allowing for easy adjustment and fine tuning for just that perfect sound your looking for!! The VOICE TONE control knob allows the technician the ability to adjust the bass tone and high tones getting the sound exactly the way you want it transmitted!!
Perfect for the meticulous Ham and CB operator looking for the BEST microphone to pair with their radio!!!
The VU meter allows you to see your modulation swing as you talk away on your rig! 9 volt battery not included. The ON/OFF switch on the neck of the mic is also perfect for quick STANDBY MODE.
Radio comes factory wired 4 pin Cobra with a 3ft 4 conductor shielded coil cord.

Although I'm not interested in getting a new mic, I will admit I'm intrigued by the nostalgic look and overall design of this mic.

Won't one of you pull the trigger and pick up one of these and tell us what you think and what audio reports you get.

Maybe I might pick one up myself.

Reactions: camaro1
I may snag one, if the price comes down. Or, pick up a used one.

At the moment, there are greater concerns than a desk mic, though. Of the radio related concerns, I want an antenna analyzer and an oscilloscope more than I want a neato desk mic, spiffy as the neato desk mic may be.

I may snag one, if the price comes down. Or, pick up a used one.

At the moment, there are greater concerns than a desk mic, though. Of the radio related concerns, I want an antenna analyzer and an oscilloscope more than I want a neato desk mic, spiffy as the neato desk mic may be.
Well put!

If haven't done so already, check out the Rigexpert line of analyzers.

These are far better than the antiquated battery eating quirky MFJ -259's.

I use the AA54 Analyzer.

Reactions: 222DBFL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated