• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Example of over the top ebay auctions! $699+$108 Shipping!LOL

He's a reputable dealer who I have purchased many NOS items from in the past. As has been previously stated his shipping costs are very high because he's shipping from Saskatchewan, Canada.

Where to start with one. 1) NOS does not mean it works or works well! 2) "Reputable" has nothing to do with this! Reputable pharmaceuticals companies often price gouge those in need it does not make it right! LOL, In fact, it is perfectly legal to do but does not make it right! Look at EpiPens that went from $34 to $400 overnight. Another example is X-Rays my hospital will charge me $45 for an X-Ray of my arm and with paying for it to be read the total is $75-$100 cash but if I use my insurance the price goes up to $475 to $1200 depending on which place locally I have do it. No laws are being broken but it is anything but right.

Again there is no way that he is selling a CB for $700 and his margin is so tight he needs to chard another $200 to ship it.

I receive machine parts, electronic parts, and musical instruments from Taiwan, Russia, China, Germany, Japan, UK, Ukraine, USA, and South America sometimes weighing as much as 200lbs. to my home and heavier than that to my workplace. I build and sell custom high-end trumpets all over the world. I receive engine blocks and rebuilt transmission to my home. If Canadian post is that bad that a fairly small and lightweight CB base station cost's $200 to ship then they can not be competitive against anyone.

Where to start with one. 1) NOS does not mean it works or works well! 2) "Reputable" has nothing to do with this! Reputable pharmaceuticals companies often price gouge those in need it does not make it right! LOL, In fact, it is perfectly legal to do but does not make it right! Look at EpiPens that went from $34 to $400 overnight. Another example is X-Rays my hospital will charge me $45 for an X-Ray of my arm and with paying for it to be read the total is $75-$100 cash but if I use my insurance the price goes up to $475 to $1200 depending on which place locally I have do it. No laws are being broken but it is anything but right.

Again there is no way that he is selling a CB for $700 and his margin is so tight he needs to chard another $200 to ship it.

I receive machine parts, electronic parts, and musical instruments from Taiwan, Russia, China, Germany, Japan, UK, Ukraine, USA, and South America sometimes weighing as much as 200lbs. to my home and heavier than that to my workplace. I build and sell custom high-end trumpets all over the world. I receive engine blocks and rebuilt transmission to my home. If Canadian post is that bad that a fairly small and lightweight CB base station cost's $200 to ship then they can not be competitive against anyone.

reputable
1. Having a good reputation; honorable.
2. Having a good reputation; honoured, trustworthy, or respectable

Have you ever purchased any items from collectiblez_4-u on eBay?

Well I have, and in my honest opinion he's a very reputable eBay seller.

reputable
1. Having a good reputation; honorable.
2. Having a good reputation; honoured, trustworthy, or respectable

Have you ever purchased any items from collectiblez_4-u on eBay?

Well I have, and in my honest opinion he's a very reputable eBay seller.
you have the dough go right ahead.

Yeah some 70 year old butt hurt baby boomer that has a corvette and a Harley in his garage will buy it because it brings back good memories of better days for him. Lmao.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated