• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FCC Cites New Jersey CB Shop for Marketing Unauthorized RF Devices

ARRL

Nov 15, 2008
The FCC has issued a Citation to a New Jersey Citizens Band radio shop for marketing unauthorized RF devices to consumers, in violation of the Communications Act of 1934 and FCC Part 2 rules. The Citation to Thomas Wilson, doing business as Redman CB Stop, in Absecon, New Jersey, was issued March 5.

“Redman CB Stop should take immediate steps to discontinue the marketing of unauthorized radio f...

More...

I SMELL A RAT!

Redman probably got someone pissed of by selling them one of those piece of junk amps thay sell. Or maybe the noise toy thay purchased didn't produce the sound it should have. Maybe it didn't beep long enough or the echo just wasn't up to par. As far as any amps thay may have or may not have for sale I don't know. All I can say is I haven't read a single report of any modern day 11 meter amps that are worth anywhere the prices thay get for them. Want a good cb amp? Buy yourself a 30 year old Palomar or the like sweep tube amp. Run it with a nice sounding radio at 2-3 watts and you're gonna be happier than a pig in shit. And on top of that you'll pay 1/3 the price for it. Just my left back in 1978 mindset. Fxxkem if thay can't take a joke!

He sold so much non-sense. The FCC has been in my area in the last year twice and several cb'ers have been removed. Now it is easy to find people like Redman to cite but they have been tracking and using referrals also to private homes. I think that maybe we should be careful what we say on public forums?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.