• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FCC Releases National Broadband Plan

ARRL

Nov 15, 2008
This morning, the FCC held an Open Meeting to introduce its report Connecting America: The National Broadband Plan (NBP) that will be delivered to Congress today. Calling it "an ambitious agenda for connecting all corners of the nation while transforming the economy and society with the communications network of the future -- robust, affordable Internet," the Commission found the nearly 100 million Americans lack broadband at home today and 14 million Americans do not have access to broadband.

More...

Simmer down now, Ernest. Obahahahama is just trying to help out our hard working folk with their health care plans. I'm sure he has big Insurance's interests at heart too...

I also gotta commend the FCC for taking a proactive role in planning for America's communications needs.

I have my own communication plan and neither "NOBAMA" nor the ARRL would like it or approve!:angry:
n9zas

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.