• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fire tower

any light weight vertical, A99 or I2K you can assemble it in the tower and install it in just a few minutes, when you are done you can remove disassemble and take it with you, should work great and what a deal being able to use the structure.

I would leave the antenna and coax there permanent and connect to the mobile when you wanted to play radio, those steps will give you a work out for sure.

Be nice to have a hand held walkie talkie to use up on that tower, just to see what contacts you could make.

A magnum 1012 handheld would be sweet up there as well!! I would think that at that height you could make some contacts with not much power!! Sweet place no doubt!(y)

Reactions: wavrider

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.