• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

For Sale: Vintage Cobra Dynamike Plus Microphone Model CA-61

nsilva1979

Jun 21, 2015
Hello everyone. I have a vintage Cobra Dynamike Plus model CA-61 amplified CB base station microphone for sale. The microphone is in very good working condition with few scratches/scuffs or other signs of wear and tear. This mic has been modified to take a standard 9V cell for the amplification. Connector for rig is in great shape and all four rubber feet are present. I did notice some signs of corrosion on the battery cover underneath the unit and the 9V battery connector. However, I was able to install a brand new 9V cell and the unit fired right up (see photo) so it shouldn't be an issue.

This would be a great microphone if you own a Cobra base station. Asking $25 plus $6 shipping to lower 48. Feel free to contact me with questions. Thank you!

Nathanimage.jpg
WO8C

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.