• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: ROYCE-642 AM/SSB BASE

galaxy67

Mar 10, 2009
THis ad will take a little explanation,first of all,i don't get on here much to comment,i read here all the time,just never really comment on anything,and to put this out front,on www.qth.com feedback forum,under my call WN8BOB, ihave about 150 positive feedbacks,so you can check that out,also,over the years,i have never posted a single pic of any item sold,i don't have a cell phone camera nor do i own a digital camera,that out of the way,i had 3 of these to begin with from my collection,been in radio 50 years,i have one of these left, all meters work,all lights work,all front controls work,I don't smoke,the front faceplate is near mint,the top black cover has a scratch in it,probably would never show in a pic since its black,full output all modes,the other issue is the wood sides,on the sides themselves there are no scatches,the very thin,like a playing card thin,veneer on the top of the side covers has about 2 inches missing from the back end,these,over the years,like to come loose,so at some point,the back end of both of these were broke about 2 inches on the back,otherwise,its an excellent radio,regularly talked on,no mic,i am keeping the D-104 i used,i can be more detailed to some one who is truly interested in the radio,only $125 PLUS shipping,I have never been inside this radio,there was never a reason to be inside,so for soemone who does not need to look at 78 pictures,this is a good deal,you can e mail me at
GALAXYELC9@YAHOO.COM
I have been into Cb,ham,shortwave,scanners,etc for decades,thanks for your understanding...BOB

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.