• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FT857D display problem

tcraft

Jun 14, 2010
Has anyone lost the mode identification message on the display? The mode buttons work and the mode changes, but I get no mode display. I can't find any reference to this in the menu. I am in the process of installing a screwdriver antenna. The display message was there before I started this project.

Thanks!

Make sure you dont have the display setting in the large mode or you lose some or most of the setting info on the screen. Push in the selctor knob then rotate it while watching the screen an stop when you see DISP on the display screen it will be above the 3rd button over that under the screen push the knob in or let it sit and then after a few seconds push that 3rd button and the dispaly changes from large to small.

If you knew all this Im sorry and that would be an odd problem Im just going by my experience with that fine radio I love ours and would like to get another someday.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated