• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

GALAXY 2547 MINT CONDITION Cheap!! IMAGES INSIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlebud

Dec 5, 2009
This is the ultimate 40 channel base. If you are looking for a great AM/SSB base station for your home or cabin this is it. With three different noise filters its also great for areas with a lot of white noise. The 2547 also features a new circuit board only found in higher end radios for hundred of dollars more. This radio is built to last for many years to come and Galaxy is so sure that it will they have backed it with their incredible industry leading 2 year warranty. This radios is USED ,BUT IN EXCELLEN CONDITION .AN ADDED FEATURE TO THIS RADIO IS THAT I HAD MY RADIO TECH PUT THE EXTRA FREQUECIES IS THIS BASE STATION.THE MOD IN THIS UNIT IS LOUD AND CLEAR .THIS WILL MAKE SOMEONE A NICE XMAS PRESENT.STOCK MICROPHONE ,ORIGINAL BOX,AND ALL MANUALS COME WITH THIS RADIO. EVERYTHING IT COMES WITH FROM THE COMPANY IS HERE IN BAG. THANKS FOR LOOKING.*THIS IS A USED RADIO SO THERE IS NOT A FULL 2 YEAR WARANTY.YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL THE COMPANY TO SEE HOW MUCH WARRANTY IE LEFT. *

*IM ASKING $250.00 obo..

ImageShack - ^^^ PICS OF IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated