• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

galaxy 44v couple issues sell/trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnkycoldmedina

May 18, 2005
pa
ok guys,i bought this 44v earlier this year condition unknown other than the guy said it worked .well it kinda does but found out after the fact it needed work.
it has cold freq drift.you will need to wait about 10 minutes for the radio to warm up befor it gets on frequency.that being said this would make a better base than a mobile .

it also needed another echo board,which i had to track down and buy,another expense.the radio is sitting not being used so i,m gonna sell it at what i have into it .
85.00 shipped.

i,m just breaking even after buying the radio,buying a echo board(original 44v board not easy to find)

couple things .......its been hacked

tr53 gone
tr32 gone
r238 mod in place

if any of this bothers you please pass on this radio.

this radio does scream though......its a single final rig that i seen do 50 peak.....
radio does 14 bird forward from any key .
no its not volted.does good numbers but been chopped and needs to warm up befor use .

i need 85.00 shipped i am into it for that much .
or trades are ok too

things i,ll trade for (these can change at any time)

bird slugs
dosy 4001 or any dosy that reads up to 4k and has peak/rms switch
astatic 700 5k
anything else run it by me .

you will get radio and a power cord only .it works ,talks loud but has conditions as stated.face is nice covers are decent,meter and all lights work.thanks

ps-the beep has been extended too.just a little nothing too obnoxious.
dsc00531x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.