• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy Dx949, Texas Star dx350 HDV, Ranger RCI dx2950,

cjruger

Aug 13, 2012
Getting rid of stuff I dont use anymore. PAYPAL prefered. More pics coming, Prices include shipping!upload_2017-1-9_6-55-45.png

Galaxy DX949 - Like brand new. Bought it new on Ebay from a Reputable seller. They tuned it, I think it has upgraded finals, have to check for sure on that. 160$

2 pill no name Amp. works but needs a tune up or possible CAPS added or replaced. 50$

D104 mic, works, wired for the Galaxy - $45

Ranger RCI DX2950, Yellow background on screen, Bought it used 5 years ago, I always get great reports on how it sounded on SSB. only issue is that it will float off tune on LSB and need to re adjust tune. Once fully warmed up seems to stop. was told its probably a bad CAP but never fixed it, works fine as is. Has CB Bands! $250

Texas Star Dx350 HDV - Bought it form a seller here 3-4 years ago. Works great, sounds great, always got great reports when using with the 2950. $300

Getting rid of stuff I dont use anymore. PAYPAL prefered. More pics coming, Prices include shipping!View attachment 19967

Galaxy DX949 - Like brand new. Bought it new on Ebay from a Reputable seller. They tuned it, I think it has upgraded finals, have to check for sure on that. 160$

2 pill no name Amp. works but needs a tune up or possible CAPS added or replaced. 50$

D104 mic, works, wired for the Galaxy - $45

Ranger RCI DX2950, Yellow background on screen, Bought it used 5 years ago, I always get great reports on how it sounded on SSB. only issue is that it will float off tune on LSB and need to re adjust tune. Once fully warmed up seems to stop. was told its probably a bad CAP but never fixed it, works fine as is. Has CB Bands! $250

Texas Star Dx350 HDV - Bought it form a seller here 3-4 years ago. Works great, sounds great, always got great reports when using with the 2950. $300
Still have the no name amp? Can you post a picture of the inside?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated