• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy Saturn Turbo

cbkidd1

May 3, 2005
pa.
This is the radio I bought a few weeks ago from ExitThirteen. This radio is in great working order. He did the ATX power supply swap on and digital echo board installed to replace the crappy connex board. Has unlocked clarifier, He swapped the mic jack to a 4 pin, and it's wired 4 pin Cobra/Galaxy. Everything works as it should. Also has the fan kit on the back, Cosmetically, it's about an 8.5 out of 10. I really hate to sale it. But there is something else i want and need the extra funds to get. You will love this radio. I am asking a low price so don't miss this one. Asking price is 315.00 Plus 50.00 to cover shipping cost if less i will refund the difference, PayPal for payment, Lower 48 states only. I will ship it well packaged, Radio will be double boxed. Will ship next day. I am very honest you can ck my feed back on here.

Attachments

• GalaxySaturnTurbo.jpg
    GalaxySaturnTurbo.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Galaxy_inside.jpg
    Galaxy_inside.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 20

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.