• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

GNUradio & SDRplay RSP 1 live cd / iso

EA Rob

Feb 11, 2017
Chicago Area
Okay, so I’m trying to use GNUradio with my new SDRplay RSP 1. I’m not necessarily a novice with Linux, so I know it’s NOT plug-and-play like crappy MS. However, I’m having trouble getting the RSP 1 hardware installed / identified in a Linux environment, so I can select it as a “source” within GNUradio. Any guidance would be fantastic. If I do indeed get it to run, my plan is to publish a live VM / ISO so installation is easy for other newbies like myself.

Good luck.
I wasn't able to get my USB SDR working on Linux. No problem with it being recognized, it would show up with lsusb but it was never assessable with the programs. multiple programs. I pounded away at it for a couple weeks before I gave up.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?