• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Good info about grounding.

Any one ever read over Motorola R56 regarding communications sites? If you want to have the best grounding ever, read this:

https://sites.auburn.edu/admin/facilities/spw-bid-calendar/11-150 AU Regional Airport-Construct a Self-Supporting Radio Tower/Project Documents/1/Motorola_R56_2005_manual.pdf

All of the communications sites that I own or maintain all meet this standard.

Q

Have had a copy of it for a long time now. It is in my grounding files along with Polyphaser white papers, grounding info from Nautel, info from the National Association of Broadcasters,info on UFER grounds, various surge arrestor files, several files from the Broadcasters’ Desktop Resource, and MTL Surge Technologies. You might say I am well grounded on the subject. :D

Reactions: undertaker
Captain, maybe you can post another paper on grounding that you have in your files...your link above no longer works.

Reactions: murdog

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated