• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

got my ticket tonight

i check the search page on the fcc site and the qsl site but am i doing some thing wrong maybe ??? i enter my name the same way i printed it on my CSCE form

The Laurel liaison I work with files electronically . 48 HRS tops .
The ARRL liaisons I work with are mail in and electronic backup. ......

All ARRL test results, 605 forms, ect, are sent directly to Newington, where they are checked for errors prior to submission to the FCC. The ARRL license desk is very prompt when dealing with new applications.

This actually tends to speed up the overall process as there are no errors for the FCC to deal with.

I have never heard of the FCC sending an email containing actual license info as mentioned in post #11.

They may send correspondence concerning CORES registration and the ULS password activation process.

Reactions: Cold War Vet
check the search page on the fcc site and the qsl site
Check QRZ.com not QSL, those are 2 different websites.

QRZ is the most common site used for Amateur radio operators. I would recommend bookmarking this site and exploring it while you're waiting.

They now have a very good and modern logbook for all your QSO's and let you upload and download to and from most other logging programs.

When you get it, be sure to check to make sure everything is right. My street address had two numbers transposed. It was correct on the application, so it happened when they entered it at the FCC. I didn't even notice it because I was so excited to get it... fixed it later on when I caught it.

Brett

When you get it, be sure to check to make sure everything is right. My street address had two numbers transposed. It was correct on the application, so it happened when they entered it at the FCC. I didn't even notice it because I was so excited to get it... fixed it later on when I caught it.

Brett

Brett thanks for the info
i will make sure to take a good long look at the info(y)

Actually, the info on QRZ is 24 hours behind the info that the FCC posts in the National Register

QRZ is not in any way an "official" source. The QRZ database managers have been known to falsify info on certain licensees.:whistle: That's not my opinion, it is a proven fact.

Check the FCC site, your license will be posted there first.

BTW, here is a linky to the latest FCC data as of 11/09/17

https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/fcc-updates-for-2017-11-09.587699/

Last edited:
Believe me it isn't just you. We're all waiting, ever so impatiently .
"Remember, I'm pulling for you. We're all in this together"
~Red Green

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated