• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hacked or unhacked ?

@5:25 he says that a D104 is not the correct impedance for transistorized radios.
IDIOT!

LC
well he needs just to hide an
You know what I am tired of? People come on this site and ask a question you can find answered with google in under half a second. The first 5 things Google finds are almost word for word the answer tot heir question. So often I will google someones questions and if I can find the answer in less than 3 minutes I yell at them for being lazy and not trying! Do your own damn homework before you go to a site full of hobbyist and attempt to get the answer with out putting any effort at all or thought into yourself first! Nothing pisses me off more then Millennials that are dumber than a box of rocks that do not even try to help themselves first! I wish I could I reach through the screen and slap them for not trying!
what the hell he just said? where is his soldering iron ?

I recap audio gear so I do have audio grade caps around the house. I do use audio grade caps when they are the right value and I already have them on hand. That said why would you put an audio grade cap in a power supply area as filter cap? What should be there is a computer grade high ripple rated 105 C cap. Audio caps are not usually high ripple rated caps at all. To do that is to do a down grade on the power filtering.

I have tried grade caps in CB's and even in the audio chain they make no difference compared to changing the value. I think film caps and bipolar caps make a bigger difference when you can use them alone. I have tried making composite caps and they seem to help in the pa audio output to the speaker but not so much in tx audio. Limitations in the circuit design itself and the low fidelity of the audio IC used in CB's.

well he had to get that power cord clean didn't he? LOL

I mean if you don't clean the customer's cord for 30 dollars an hour then you just don't care right?
LC

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated