• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ham Radio Deluxe / DM780 working RTTY/FSK

KD2GOE

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
May 30, 2013
Buffalo
Any one using Digital master 780 in Ham Radio Deluxe?
I like the program but before i make any commitment in purchasing the program i want to get it to key my radio "the right way for FSK" and not through the sound card not "AFSK"
So am having a road bump on getting FSK to to key right on my Kenwood TS-2000 through the FSK keyer pin on the ACC2 port
I got it working with MMTTY with a interface box i made similar to this "http://www.qsl.net/ve2wnf/ts-450.html"

I recently purchased HRD; I had used the free version for a while and decided to go ahead with the purchase to get all the latest fixes / features. I'm using an Elecraft K3 which I can use CAT for keying with DM780; I don't think CAT keying works with the Kenwood TS-2000?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.