• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Has any one gotten one of these? "2000+ watt 13.8 v 150 amp PS 9-14v variable"

Friend of mine purchased one, he said it works as described.
He only had it a week so not much of a review but he said build is quality, everything functions as it should.

Reactions: 222DBFL
I see he has a 75 amp one as well for $169. Same design as the larger one you posted MD. Only thing that bothers me is the way the connector bolts are mounted like they are. Easy recipe for arcing off of you aren't careful. Other than that, they appear to be pretty nice. As long as they are clean and don't produce any hash, then they aren't bad looking at all to me. Time will tell how well they do. Keep us posted Wavrider if you can about the one your pal has. Would be cool to get a review from someone other than EBay crap!!! Have a great one to All.

Looks good enough to take a chance on if you need a power supply.

As 222DBFL said, as long as there is no hash which can often be the case with switching p/s, this one might be a winner at that price.

Reactions: 222DBFL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.